A gift basket to show your appreciation for a job well done can have a surprising effect – both on a worker’s morale as well as their productivity and output. Why? Well, unlike corporate trinkets that get tossed in the trash, a tasty edible gift is the ultimate “lived” experience. Not only will they appreciate the gesture, but it can also boost worker retention by helping you build loyalty among your workers.
Gift Basket of Treats Gives Message of Appreciation to Workers
A gift basket is a great way to show your appreciation to your employees. Not only does it show that you care, but it can also help to keep them around - and that's important, especially in today's competitive job market. When you give a gift basket to an employee – or other important person – it shows them that you value their work and that you're happy to have them around. It can also help to boost their morale and encourage them to stay with your company.
In addition, a gift basket can be a great way to show an important colleague or vendor that you're working hard and are taking your job seriously.
Most Popular Ideas for Gift Baskets for Your Workers & Colleagues
Giving a gift basket full of tasty surprises to your workers is a great way to show them that you care. Here is a short list of great gift basket ideas that can be beneficial any work environment – and key considerations to select the right one:
- Upscale, sweet and salty snacks and treats. Perfect for any office, this combination offers a special treat that will show workers that you care about them. One that consists of delicious edible treats – such as pretzels and popcorn enhanced with chocolate, salted caramel and other flavors – should be your go-to solution when you want to celebrate your company’s achievement or reward a coworker for their help, as well as to reconnect with a prospective client or stakeholder.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables. Sure, this is a healthy and nutritious gift, and it will help to boost workers' energy levels. But fresh produce is a beautiful visual. Whether the items will get consumed is another story. To ensure the goods get eaten you may want to go for something with a longer shelf life.
- Cheese and charcuterie. A blend of cheeses paired with nuts and crackers can put a smile on a person’s face, provided you’re aware of allergies and possible food limitations. The same can be said for another favorite, a basket containing sausages, pâté or other meat products. Just like not everyone drinks alcohol or feels safe around it, these types of items require a familiarity with the recipient so as not to offend anyone or waste your dollars and energy.
- Hot breakfast foods. Believe it or not, this is a hot item among gift basket enthusiasts. If your workers are up at an ungodly hour, this will prepare them for the day ahead. It will also give them that boost of energy they need to get through the morning ahead.
- Cold refreshments. Do you work in a high energy environment? If their jobs keeps workers on their feet, something they can drink will help them cool down, kick back and relax after a long day, and it can also contribute to a sense of well-being.
Find the Best Brand of High Quality, Sweet & Salty Snacks
So whether you're looking to show how much you appreciate someone or just want to make them happy, don’t overlook the potential of a well-chosen gift basket. Funky Chunky is a premier provider of diverse and delectable gourmet snack food items that will liven up any workspace. We manage every step, including customization for that personal touch.
At Funky Chunky, our team of experts is ready to assist you with delicious snacks for your next event or gifting program. Plus, we take over a bulk of the busy work so you can get back to business. Simply provide us with your spreadsheet of contact information, and we’ll handle everything from there.
Contact us today and we’ll tell you how to get started!