Believe it or not, it’s time to start thinking about your holiday gifting program - and to create one if you haven’t already. Even a small gift list can be time-consuming to fulfill. You want to get it right. That’s why the best plan for most organizations is to outsource your efforts so you can focus on doing what you love and leave the job of creating, packaging and sending out beautiful, high-quality, delicious holidays gifts to the pros.
Every organization plans something special to celebrate the people who make them special. But if you’ve ever waited until after Thanksgiving to place your holiday gift order then you know the stress that can create. Backlogs. Delays. Settling for something you didn’t want because the good stuff has been taken. Take it from us. Use this time of year, when the chaos of the holiday season is in the distant future, to start setting your plans in stone.
Act Early and Other Tips for Getting the Most out of Your Corporate Orders
One important thing to keep in mind is that you’re competing with countless other corporations and marketing teams making similar plans. As fall approaches, take this advice to heart and start planning now:
- Commit Early! You’ll get the best discounts, avoid the rush, and ensure you get the gift you want.
- Include your logo. Be sure to place your logo somewhere on your Christmas gifts. Remember: getting your logo on ribbons, stickers and gift boxes is central to making the statement you want and keeping your brand top of mind. But it requires production of goods on the other end. Getting your logo where you want it may also require placing your orders by early autumn. Depending on available inventory, the time frame may end earlier than initially stated.
- Include gift messages. Ground ship orders of seasonal gifts tend to come with logos on messages. After all, the holiday season is about spreading cheer and making people feel appreciated for the work they’ve done for the past twelve months.
- Provide a cushion of time on your end. Check dates with the vendor or service provider and then leave a cushion of time so you’re not frantically scrounging for gifts at the last minute. Dates tend to be inventory dependent, and better safe than sorry.
- Don’t give up. Expedited orders are a possibility, but there may be a fee and your options will depend on available inventory.
Funky Chunky Gourmet Snack Food Makes Ordering Easy - Online or On the Phone
Funky Chunky can also provide organizations with a digital solution to send gift recipients a gift by Christmas (or other holiday) for redemption whenever the recipients want! Online orders help streamline the process. Ask about what you need to provide for shipments to get where you need them, and when.
If you run out of time, there’s still hope. We ship a ton of gifts for delivery the weeks after Christmas and your employees or clients will still love them. Orders are considered placed once the shipment window is confirmed as acceptable by the customer and payment has been collected. If your gift selection is not available to ship in time, a Funky Chunky gift specialist will be available to discuss availability and shipment schedules.
Gift Specialist Can Help with Shipment Reservations, Availability and Timeframes
Corporate clients tend to have a lot of deadlines for customizations and such. When it comes to holiday gifting, Funky Chunky has all of your needs for upscale, edible corporate gifts covered. We plan to operate on a reservation-based system for shipment dates to ensure on-time shipments. Here are a few details to keep in mind this year:
- Orders under 100 gifts and only a gift message selected: 5-8 business days
- Orders over 100 gifts or with a logo on the gift itself: 10-13 business days
- Orders with a customized ribbon (logo on ribbon): 20-23 business days
- Lead times are dependent on inventory and reservation availability.
Pro tip: Get your order in early! The lead time starts once payment is made and confirmed by a Funky Chunky gift specialist.
At Funky Chunky, we’ve got your back. Our team of experts would love to assist you with your holiday gifting plans. We can handle every step, including customization. Contact us today and we’ll help you get started.